Saturday, January 30, 2021

Cowboy Junkies (9th) - 6/9/2019 - Neptune Theater, Seattle, WA


SETLIST 

  1. All That Reckoning
  2. Sing Me a Song
  3. When We Arrive
  4. Supernatural (Vic Chesnutt cover)
  5. Sun Comes Up, It's Tuesday Morning
  6. (Unknown)
  7. (Unknown)
  8. Missing Children
  9. The Things We Do to Each Other

Encore:
  1. Mining for Gold([traditional] cover)
  2. Misguided Angel
  3. Blue Moon Revisited (Song for Elvis)
  4. I Don't Get It
  5. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (Hank Williams and His Drifting Cowboys cover)
  6. To Love Is to Bury
  7. 200 More Miles
  8. Dreaming My Dreams With You (Waylon Jennings cover)
  9. I'm Working on a Building ([traditional] cover)
  10. Sweet Jane (The Velvet Underground cover)
  11. Postcard Blues
  12. Walkin' After Midnight (Lynn Howard cover)

Encore 2:
  1. Powderfinger (Neil Young & Crazy Horse cover)
  2. Five Years (David Bowie cover)

No comments: