Monday, September 16, 2024

Willie Nelson (2nd) - 9/14/2024 - Pavilion at Star Lake, Burgettstown, PA





Setlist
Whiskey River  (Johnny Bush cover)
Stay a Little Longer  (Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys cover)
Still Is Still Moving to Me
Bloody Mary Morning
I Never Cared for You
Workin' Man Blues  (Merle Haggard cover)
Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys  (Ed Bruce cover)
Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground
On the Road Again
Always On My Mind
Good Hearted Woman   (Waylon Jennings cover)
Help Me Make It Through the Night   (Kris Kristofferson cover)
Move It on Over   (Hank Williams With His Drifting Cowboys cover)
Georgia (on My Mind)   (Hoagy Carmichael and His Orchestra cover)
I Been to Georgia on a Fast Train   (Billy Joe Shaver cover)
Me and Bobby McGee   (Kris Kristofferson cover)
Last Leaf   (Tom Waits cover)
Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die
Write Your Own Songs   (Willie Nelson & Kris Kristofferson cover)
Will the Circle Be Unbroken? / I'll Fly Away   (with Southern Avenue)
It's Hard to Be Humble   (Mac Davis cover) (with Southern Avenue)

Willie talked almost all the songs. He was nursing a teacup and hand towel for the show, so I don't know if he was having particular voice issues, or if that's just the way it is when you're in your 90s. My favorites were actually the ones his son sang, with Willie on guitar.



No comments: